Intern: Child Protection Centre for Child Protection (CCP) - Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jaipur, Rajasthan
1. Fresh graduates or graduates those who have completed their degrees in last three years in a relevant field such as Child Development, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work and Law. Weightage may be given for outstanding academic track record.
2. Demonstrated interest in rights-based work - child protection, child rights and women’s rights.
3. Candidates having published papers and developed Information Education and Communication materials on relevant subjects will be preferred.
4. Demonstrated skills in rights-based work, capacity development initiatives including designing and implementing school based/ competency-based programmes.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, documentation skills, taking initiatives, innovative, passion and commitment to CCP’s mission and professional values.
Would appreciate if you could apply by Thursday, 31st January, 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated cost of internship
There are two positions of Interns in CCP and they will be paid monthly honorarium @ Rs.15,000/- and Rs.25,000/- per month (including travel within Jaipur and communication). The interns will be expected to work 22 days per month as per specified working hours. In city travel no extra travel allowance will be given. In special case, prior approval will be required. For outside travel allowance will be given as per norms of CCP-SPUP.