Law and Judiciary Department/D-14 Mantralaya, Mumbai-400 032
Post Government Pleader
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- Applicant must hold a degree in Law from any recognized university and be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
- Applicant must not be more than 58 years of age on the date of advertisement.
- The Upper age limit of 58 years shall be relaxed upto 2 years in case of the persons who are appointed, on or before the date of advertisement and working as the Government Pleaders in the High Court.
- Applicant must have atleast 10 years of practice as an Advocate ordinarily in the High Court, on the date of advertisement, certified by the Registrar of High Court or as the case may be, Prothonotary & Senior Master, that he ordinarily practises in the High Court.
How to apply
The applicants who desire to apply for the above post may submit separate applications in the prescribed proforma for each post. The proforma is available on the official website of the Government (www.maharashtra.gov.in). The application should be addressed to The Principal Secretary and Remembrancer of Legal Affairs, Law and Judiciary Department, 5th floor, Main Building, Mantralaya, Mumbai-4000032. The application duly filled in must be submitted to the Registry, Law and Judiciary Department, Room No. 345-A, Annex Building 3rd floor, Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032.
The last Date for submission of application is 20 January, 2019