Writing the award
Keeping in mind the novelty of such an event, ILSCA has organized a one-day training program on 17th February, 2019 for participants to understand the workings of an arbitration. The basic training is designed to provide an understanding to the participants with the proceedings, practice and procedures applicable to an arbitration. The training will also shed light on drafting an arbitration clause and arbitral award. Participants who wish to participate in the Award Writing Competition must compulsorily attend this Training Program.
Prizes: Two best awards will receive cash prizes.
Schedule of the competition
Distribution of case: 12th February 2019, Will be available on college websitewww.ilslaw.edu
Distribution of other documents: 15th February 2019, Will be available on college website- www.ilslaw.edu Competition: 18th February 2019 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., Lunch will be provided to participants.
Rules for Registrations for the Competition
1. The registration for the Arbitration Award Competition will be open till 14th February 2019. The Registration link is available on www.ilslaw.edu
2. The selected Applicants shall pay the Registration fee of Rs. 3,500/- (inclusive of GST). The payment is to be done by accessing this link- www.ilslaw.edu
3. The registration for the competition shall be deemed complete only on the payment of registration fees.
4. The Participants are expected to carry a physical copy of the payment receipt along with their respective college ID cards on the day of the competition. Failure to do the same shall result in disqualification.
5. The Participants will be allotted a particular Participant Code and they shall be identified with their respective codes only. Any disclosure of their identity by them till the completion of the Competition thereafter shall lead to their disqualification.
1. Any student from a Law College or Law University of India may participate in the Competition;
5-years course law student
3-years course law student
LL.M. course student
2. No restriction is placed on the number of students representing from each university/ institution. 3. The Competition is not open to Teams and only individuals are allowed to participate.