SUB-THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE1. The 103th Constitutional Amendment Act, 2019
2. Federalism and Powers of the Governor
3. National Judicial Service
4. Independence of Judiciary
5. Inter-State Tax and Inter-State Commerce
6. New Dimensions of Fundamental Rights
7. Gender Rights and Gender Justice
8. International Law and The Constitution of India
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research papers, case comment and articles are invited from the academic practitioners, research scholars and the students. The papers should be author's original work and/or should not be the repitition of any published work. Research Papers shall be subject to the approval of the Editorial Board and depending on the quality of papers, selected papers will be published in the form of a Book with ISBN. Only one coauthor is permitted.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
• Submission must include- 1) Abstract, 2) Covering page 3) Full Paper, 4) Application Form and 5) Demand Draft • The word limit for Abstract is 300 words.
• The word limit for Full paper is 3000-6000 words.
• The Abstract and the Full paper must be : typed in Times New Roman Font the font size must be 12 on a A4 size paper 1.5" line spacing Footnote should follow uniform style of citation “Citation according to Blue Book 19th Edition.”
• Abstract along with Covering Page and the Paper must be submitted to the Student Convenor of the Seminar at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment to be made through DD in favor of "MNLU, Aurangabad" payable at Aurangabad and should reach the MNLU, Aurangabad latest by February 15th, 2019 before 5 p.m.