Walk-In Interview will be held to create panels for two positions of Academic Associates in (i) Communications Area & (ii) COE-PPG/General Management on 16th MAY, 2019 (Thursday) at 10 AM. The said panels will be valid for a year and whenever there is a vacancy the appointment offer will be sent to the next highest ranked candidate in the panel.
Venue of the Interview: Conference Room, Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, Kundeswari, Kashipur, Dist. U S Nagar, Uttarakhand.
Expected Remuneration: Academic Associates will be given a stipend of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs.30, 000/- per month depending on qualification, experience, merit and performance in the interview/test. Support may also be provided for attending one national conference in a year.
Selection Process: Candidates will be interviewed in person, by phone or via Skype. Candidates are requested to provide their Skype ID and phone number in advance.
Age: Preferably below 35 years for all positions.
1. Postgraduate in Law / Social Sciences / Social Work / Sociology / Political Science / Gender Studies / Mass Communication.
2. Excellent skill in written and spoken English with strong foundation in referencing style (APA or MLA). Other desirables are: analytical, presentation skills, proficiency in any regional language.
1. Experience in Project Proposal writing and preparation of Web Content Writing, Social Media Content Development, technical writing, Film Making and Editing.
2. Research experience.
3. Computer knowledge (word, excel).
4. Experience in organizing workshops/seminars and conducting fieldwork, interviews and survey.