NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad and Hyderabad Security Cluster (HSC), are organizing the 2nd Edition of the Hague India Cyber Security Summer School from 3rd – 7th June 2019, in collaboration with The Hague Security Delta (HSD), which is the largest security cluster in Europe.
• Cyber Security and Civil Disobedience: Lecture by Philipp Grabensee, Afilias
• Types of attacks, technical aspects, OWASP
• Protecting the Modern End-point – Symantec
• Types of attacks, legal aspects and cyber laws
• Internet of Things followed by legal aspects on the issue
• Defensive techniques and security incidents followed by legal aspects on the issue
• Lecture by David van Duren from GFCE
• Bug Bounty Hunting • Lecture on GDPR (HUAS)
• Malware, Virus, and Deep Web - Technical Issues
• Network Security and DDOS Attacks (Live Demo)
• Fake News - CTRL + ALT + DEL by Prashanth Reniguntala, Make Marketer
• Principal and norms in cyber space: Lecture by Louk Faesen from Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace (GCSC)
• Data Breach Investigation, VERIS Framework - Verizon • Incidence Response: Lecture by Erik de Jong .
Program Venue: NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500101
Timings: 03 - 07 June, 2019, 09:45 – 17:15 hrs with breaks in between for tea and lunch.
Last-Minute Registrations: 03 June 2019, 09:00 - 09:45 hrs (if any seats left or cancelled).
Course Fee: For Professional & Academic Participants ₹11,000/- per participant. Fee includes course material, Lunch, Tea / Coffee and Snacks during the actual days of training programme.
Register Online: http://www.thehagueindiasummerschool.org/
Contact : Prof. V. Balakista Reddy Registrar/ Programme Coordinator NALSAR University of Law Phone: 99486 60916 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Zaki Qureshey Founding Father & CEO Hyderabad Security Cluster Phone: 90000 62062 Email: email@example.com
See official link