The Delhi Law Review (DLR) [ISSN 097-4936] is the flagship journal of the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi and is one of the oldest journals in the country having been published since 1972.
The DLR is an annual, double-blind peer reviewed journal. DLR is one of the UGC recognised journals [UGC-Journal list, Law, Social Science, Journal No.41950].
The next issue of DLR is expected to be published in Aug-Sept 2019.
• Articles and Case Notes/Legislative Comments must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
• All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Plagiarized manuscripts will not be accepted.
• The journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
• The decision on the acceptance of the manuscript for publication vests with the DLR Editorial Board which is final. The decision of acceptance of the manuscript will be communicated to the contributor/s within five weeks of receiving of the submission.
• Deadline for submission is 15th May, 2019, 11:59 p.m. IST.
Submissions through E-mail The DLR will only accept electronic submissions. These may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading “DLR Vol.35 Submission”
The Editorial Board Delhi Law Review Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Delhi – 110007 All correspondences and queries may be addressed to: email@example.com