The Journal is presently indexed on research databases such as WestLaw, HeinOnline, the Legal Information Institute of India (ILI) and Manupatra. Following the policy of open access, all the articles from previous issues are available on our website: http://ijlt.in/index.php/archives2/
Any broad area of law and technology. We have previously carried submissions on and invite submissions in the areas of:
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Cloud Computing
- Data Protection
- Free-Speech and Openness
- Hard and Soft Intellectual Property Rights
- Intermediary Liability
- Media and Entertainment Law in the Digital Age
- Pharmaceuticals and Access to Medicines
- Privacy Rights
- Technology, Innovation and Competition
- Telecommunications Policy and Regulation, etc.
WORD LIMIT AND FOOTNOTING STYLE:
IJLT is now accepting submissions under the following categories:
Articles (5000-12000 words).
Essays (3000-5000 words)
and Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2000-6000 words).