1. All interested participants must register by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th May 2019, confirming their participation in the competition. Please mention your name, academic year/position and institution in the body of the mail.
2. There is no registration fee for the competition.
1. There is no hard copy submission. Soft copies of the essays are to be submitted to email@example.com only. Please mention your name, academic year/position and institution in the body of the mail.
2. Every essay must have a title and abstract.
3. The deadline for submission is May 20, 2019, at 11:59 P.M. IST.
4. The suggested word limit is 2500 to 3000 words, exclusive of citations.
5. All documents must be submitted in MS Word format, in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, line spacing 1.5, justified text. Footnotes are to be in size 10 with 1.0 line spacing.
6. A uniform citation style has to be followed throughout the document.
7. No name or identification marks of any kind relating to the author or their institution must be revealed in the word document itself.
8. The submissions must be accompanied with a brief biography of the author(s) that should not exceed 250 words. This will not affect the evaluation of the essays.
9. All file names must be include the name of the author(s) as “Essay_Ashok Kumar”.
For any queries, clarifications or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org