Post Legal Assistant
Total posts 20
Remuneration Rs. 20,000/- pm
Age limit 18-35 Years
Educational Qualifications :
- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates studying in the Fifth Year of a Five Year Law Course, can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LL.B., prior to their Appointment.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
- Acquaintance of vernacular Language.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 21-10-2019
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application 08-11-2019
SELECTION PROCESS (Tentatively to be conducted on 08/12/2019)
[A] Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs) - OMR Based:
(a) The Written Test (Objective Type - MCQs), shall be conducted at Ahmedabad at the venue, as may be decided by the High Court, comprising of 100 Marks, of 2 hours’ duration, consisting of 100 -Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark, with Negative Marking of 0.25Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer.
The Syllabus for said Written Test(Objective Type - MCQs), shall be as follows :
2.The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
3.The Indian Penal Code, 1860
4.The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
5.The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
6.The Indian Contract Act, 1872
7.The Specific Relief Act, 1963
8.The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
9.The Limitation Act, 1963
12.Computer Skills/Applications knowledge
13.General I.Q. Test
The candidates securing minimum 50% Marks in the Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs), alone shall be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
[B] Viva-voce Test : (Tentatively to be conducted in the Month of January/February 2020)
(a) Candidate shall download their Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)‘e-Call-letter’, from the Websites above mentioned, during the preceding One week of the Viva-voce Test.
(b) Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
(c) Suitability of the Candidates, at the Viva-voce Test, will be assessed on the basis of one’s Personality, Aptitude and Orientation, Computer Application Skills, People Skills, Communication Skills, Legal knowledge of candidates, etc.
(d) For being eligible to be included in the Select List/Wait List, the candidate shall have to obtain minimum 40% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
[C] Selection of Candidates
The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Test (60% Weightage will be given to the marks obtained in Written Test) & Marks obtained in Viva-voce Test.
Apply Online Click Here (from 21-10-2019 (12:00 hrs.)