Post name Property Officer, Properties & Waqfs
No of post 01)
Pay Pay Level-7 (Pay Range: ₹ 44900 - 142400)
QUALIFICATIONS - ESSENTIAL
1. Law Graduate with min 50% marks.
2. Minimum seven years practice in a Waqf Board/District Court/High Court/High Court/Supreme Court.
3. Experience of handling Waqfs and property Cases.
4. Knowledge of Urdu, Hindi, English.
1. Knowledge of Computers.
2. Should be Medically and Physically fit.
1. Dealing on day to day basis with land issues.
2. Perusing all kinds of court cases, court representation. Measurement of properties and land etc.
3. Dealing with waqf cases and waqf boards.
4. Preparation and filing of cases, FIR and other legal formalities.
5. Post involves pan India day and night movement on frequent intervals for all of the above task and duties.
How to apply
Persons downloading the Form from the Net are required to send a Cash receipt of Rs.500/- issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch (05555), under the Head, “Employment Fee” in the Account No. 10612177016 or Demand Draft of Rs.500/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (05555), along with the duly filled employment form complete in all respect. Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of Administrative Block or sent by post, superscribing on the top at the left side of the cover, the post applied for, advertisement number and date, to the Joint Registrar, Selection Committee Section (Non-Teaching), Registrar’s Office, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh – 202002, so as to reach him by 09.12.2019.