Directorate of Estates
FILLING UP OF POST OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF ESTATES (ENQUIRES) IN THE !DIRECTORATE OF ESTATES ON DEPUTATION BASIS
Services of a suitable Central Government officer for one post of Assistant Director of Estates (Enquiries), General Central Service, Group-B (Gazetted). Ministerial in Pay Level-7 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-2. Rs.9300-34800/- and Grade Pay Rs.4600/-) is required to be filled up on deputation basis.
2 The eligibility conditions for appointment to the above post is as detailed
(A) Officers under the Central Government
- Holding analogues posts: or
- Having 3 years' service in posts in Pay Level-6 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay scale of PB-2. Rs 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4200/-) or equivalent: or
- Having 8 years service in posts in Pay Level-5 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay scale of PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs.2800) or equivalent.
(B) Possessing following qualifications and experience
- Bachelors degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 3 years administrative experience in a responsible capacity in a Government or quasi-Government or commercial organization or local body dealing with the management of houses. landed property etc
The age of applicant should not exceed 56 years on closing date of the application.
The crucial date for determining the eligibility is 60 days from the date of publication of this Office Memorandum in the Employment News!Rojgar Samachar.
How to apply
It is requested that the applications of eligible and willing persons, who can be spared, may be forwarded in the attached proforma (Annexure) at the earliest and in any case within 60 days from the date of publication of this O.M. in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar to the Deputy Director of Estates (Estt,), Directorate of Estates, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi - 110108. The Administrative Authority must ensure himself of the suitability of the applicant in all respects before forwarding the applications.
The authenticated copies of up-to-date Character Rolls (APARs), Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance and details of the major/minor penalties imposed for the last ten years, of the candidates must be forwarded to the undersigned along with the application. Applications not accompanied by the aforesaid documents or otherwise incomplete will not be considered.