- The Registration Fee is INR 4000/- which shall be payable through Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip and shall be made in favour of Sharda University, School of Law. The Registration process is as follows:
- Download the Registration Form and Travel Form from the official website.
- Scan the duly lled Registration Form, Travel Form and Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip. Send the scanned copy of all i.e. Registration Form, Travel Form and Demand Draft/ OnlineTransition Slip via e -mail to to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 28th Feb., 2020.
- The Registration Form and the Travel Form are attached herewith
- Send the Original Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip and Travel Form along with the Registration Form (Hard Copy) to The Coordinator, The 5th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition School of Law, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306. It shall be sent through speed post only.
- The Original Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip and Travel Form along with the Registration Form (Hard Copy) shall reach us on or before 9th March 2020.
- “Registration Form-“The 5th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition” School of Law, Sharda University 2020, must be super scribed on the envelope containing the Original Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip, Travel Form and Registration Form.
- Forms received after the deadline shall not be considered for registration.
- Participation of the team shall be conrmed by the Organizers as soon as the mail annexed with scanned copies of Demand Draft, Travel Form and Registration Form is received.
- The conrmation of the names at the time of online registration shall be treated as nal and no change of name shall be allowed thereafter, except if it is found to be necessary at the sole discretion of Organizers.
- The Registration Fee is non-refundable and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained.
Date & Venue of the Competition
The 5th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial Moot Court Competition shall be held from 19th to 21st March 2020 and the venue for the same shall be School of Law, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
The Competition is open to bona-de undergraduate students of recognized Colleges/Institutions/Universities who are currently pursuing their Bachelors Degree in Law i.e. 3 year LLB or 5 year Integrated or Honors’ LLB Programme with all combinations on a regular basis.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Last Date for Provisional Registration (Comu. through E-mail regarding intent to participate) 21st February, 2020
Receiving of Hard Copy of Provisional Registration Form, Accommodation Form/ Authorization letter Original Demand Draft/Online Receipt/NEFT 9th March, 2020
Last date for clarification regarding Moot Problem 28th February, 2020
Submission of Written Memorial for Problem (Softcopy) 9th March, 2020
Submission of Written Memorial for Problem (Hardcopy) 12th March, 2020
Inauguration & Reporting of the teams & Draw of Lots 19th March, 2020
Researchers’Test 19th March, 2020
Preliminary Round 20th March, 2020
Quarter Final Round 20th March, 2020
Semi-Final Round 21st March, 2020
Final and Valedictory 21 st March, 2020