● undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in Law (a master’s degree will be preferred)
● 0-3 years of demonstrable work experience (those with work experience will be preferred, and an LLM will be considered as work experience)
● good research and writing skills
● excellent communication skills
● ability to lead a small team
● experience in corporate governance, company law, and insolvency This is a position based out of New Delhi.
The Fellow will be engaged in this position for a duration of one year. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Research Fellow (Corporate Law)”
1) Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
2) A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words)
3) A recent writing sample
4) Names and contact details of two referees
The deadline to submit applications is 12th January 2020. Queries may be sent only through e-mail, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.