HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA,
Applications are invited from the Advocates, for appointment as Oath Commissioners in the State of Karnataka, who are qualified as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications i.e. 07/02/2020 till 04.00 PM
Name of the Post: Oath Commissioner
Total No. of Posts: 851
Maximum age: 35 years
General Instructions to the Applicants:
- Applicants shall read all the instructions carefully before submitting online application, so as to avoid mistakes/rejection.
- No Advocate, who has attained the age of 35 years as on the last date fixed for filing of applications, is eligible for appointment.
- Advocates, who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 07/02/2020, are eligible for appointment.
- The appointment shall be made initially for a period of 3 years and may be extended for a period till the completion of practice of seven years.
- The eligible Advocates seeking appointment as Oath Commissioners in the District Courts’ shall submit their applications through Online in the prescribed form together with necessary attested copies of enclosures and also submit a hardcopy of the application to the concerned Principal District & Sessions Judge of that District.
- Advocates seeking appointment as Oath Commissioners in Benches of High Court of Karnataka at Dharwad and Kalaburagi shall submit their applications in the prescribed format alongwith attested copies of the enclosures through online and hardcopy of the application alongwith enclosures be forwarded to the “The Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru”.
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
- Last date fixed for receipt of applications i.e. 07/02/2020 till 04.00 PM