No of post 02
Remuneration Rs.100,000/- (total consolidated).
- Applications are invited from interested candidates holding a Ph.D. / Masters Degree in Law.
- The candidates must have aptitude and qualification in Administrative and Constitutional Law.
- The candidate should have brilliant research and writing skills of high quality.
- Candidates having previous experience of working on consultation projects are encouraged to apply. Those having strong understanding of case laws will be preferred.
Procedure for Applying:
Interested applicants are required to send the following materials to the firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject-line of the e-mail should state: Application for Research Associate – Study/analysis of the various court cases related to cadre management of IPS Officers.
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Contact Details of Two Referees. Referees must be informed that they may be contacted by NLU Delhi.
3. One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
4. Evidence of all work experience, including internships and research work experience, and all publications as mentioned in the CV. Based on above materials, the project co-ordinator will shortlist candidates for an interview.
Shortlisted candidates may be asked for further material. The applicants are required to cover the costs for attending the interview. The last date for receiving applications is January 24, 2019. The selected candidate will be expected to join as soon as possible. Note: The selected candidate will be expected to join on immediate basis. We reserve the right to not select any candidate for the position.