National Constitutional Law Fest, 2019
Constitutional Law Studies and Orientation Committee CHRIST
(Deemed to Be University), Bangalore
● Paperless moot competition
● Mock constituent assembly debate
● Panel discussion
● Amend the law
● Legal and general quiz
● Debate (Theme: constitutional law)
● Students pursuing LLB Degree Course (3 or 5 year) can participate in all events.
● Students pursuing any undergraduate degree program can participate in all the events except Amend the law and Paperless Moot.
● The participants are allowed to take part in multiple events, but those teams wishing to participate in the Paperless Moot Competition or Mock Constituent Assembly Debate are not allowed to take part in multiple events.
● The registrations will close on 30th of November 2019.
● For registration fill the following google form as per the event: .
○ For Paperless moot: https://forms.gle/6bK248eXQBeYrnaz7
○ For Quiz: https://forms.gle/6xiGX35EoM7fdNKP7
○ For Extempore and Debate: https://forms.gle/ANnheB8nJvBnCEUc7
○ For Mock Constituent Assembly Debate: https://forms.gle/dfkSt6veCFdpjSg7A
○ For Amend the Law: https://forms.gle/BSzzjRLsir4X5Yxh9
● After filling form, Registration fee has to be paid using the following portal per individual participant (irrespective of team or individual event) of Rs. 500/- (for non CHRIST students) and Rs. 200 (for CHRIST students)
● Payment portal: For CHRIST students- visit https://christuniversity.in/online-payment-portal >Click the link >Fest >National Constitutional Law- 2019- Christites
● Payment portal: For non- CHRIST students- visit https://christuniversity.in/online-payment-portal >Click the link >Fest > National Constitutional Law- 2019- External